We’re always on the look out for exciting new books to publish. So if you’ve written something you’re proud of, or have an idea you passionately want to see out there on the shelves, drop us a line.
Areas we’re interested in
- Travel – guidebooks or travel literature, so if you’re a budding Bill Bryson, with a new and interesting view on the world don’t be afraid to send us an email.
- Outdoors – you can’t beat a burst of good, clean fresh air in the lungs, and we’re keen to get more people out and about in the countryside, on the beaches and up big hills. So, if you have the perfect idea to help us achieve this noble objective, please get in touch.
- The Unusual or Quirky – something really different, thinking outside the box, that will leave readers with a big smile on their faces, a fuzzy feeling in their tummies, or even better, feeling they want to read it over and over again.
- You’ve got to feel absolutely passionate about your book / idea.
- Please write a synopsis of the idea, with a list of contents the you would like to see in the book, and explaining why YOU have to be the person to write it.
- Please write a full sample chapter to give us a flavour of the book – and your writing style.
- Please send all this, along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with SUBMISSIONS as the subject line.
- Don’t call us, we’ll call you! No, really, as long as you’ve followed the above steps and after we’ve had time to have a good think about your idea, we will be in touch.